Friday 11 May 2012

Mothers Day!

Salam,

Happy Mothers day! It is just around the corner. I'm not sure whether we as muslim can celebrate it but for me is like a day we officially we dedicate a day for our mom!

This week i felt so much when my mum is away.  I need her the most at this moment.  When she is away, i know how much i need her, how much i depend on her, how much i had take her for granted.  Sorry ma.

The house felt so empty when she is not around.  So so empty, feel so so empty.  When she is not around, i will make my self busy, tired and occupied. 

But when she is around, we cant along much. Often a discussion ended up with tears.  Either mine or hers.  Phewww.

This is pic of my mum with Hana.





































Sorry ma.  Please come back fast.

I miss you so much!  Hana miss you too. 

Yasmeen

No comments:

Post a Comment